We will not sell, share or pass your information to third parties without your prior consent.
Purpose and usage of Cookies
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit nearly all web sites. Generally the information is stored anonymously and does not contain secure information about you or your computer.
This is an essential part of the navigation of any web site and ensures a valuable user experience.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer or other device, but these may stop many web sites from functioning properly. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use or saving of cookies from any web site they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block cookies, this will however likely affect the site's functionality.
• Remember the pages you have visited
• Remember what is in your shopping basket
• Remember where you are in the order process
• Remember that you are logged in, if appropriate
• Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics or other vendor tracking code
• Retain sales and purchase information
• Save information you have voluntarily input into forms or data input areas.
None of the above gives the site owner the right to share any personal information with third parties nor can a web site access anything on your computer you have not allowed, such as email address or passwords.